Friday 13 July 2012

dream on and dream big!

Hi there,
I know everyone like to dream. When we're small, we already dream what we going to be when we growing up! Now, we're at the state that we dream before but some of our dreams didn't come true..so sad! But be optimistic. maybe that dream is not good enough for you. As for me Kenyah girl, i always dream to become someone that extraordinary than all my friends. I really work hard on my dream when i in secondary 3, i about to take a PMR (Penilaian Menengah Rendah) exam, for me that time, PMR is my guidance where i will be after that. My result quite good and i changed my school to Technical school and i studied Civil Engineering. Start from that, i thinking to be an engineer because for me that time, engineer position will be change my life but at that time also i'm think to take Fashion Design course but too bad, i'm not creative enough and engineering field is my destiny. Thanks God! Now, when i looked back, i really Dream On and Dream Big kind of girl. If i'm such a girl that think I cant do that because I'm Kenyah, i'm minority ethnics.. I'm not here, i'm not saying i'm good enough already but I still continue dream BIG and dare to dream big!

Keep on Dream Big and make you dream come true, don't give just because it's become tough, KenyahSouls!

I also want to share something that very precious to me, jeng jeng!!!

I love sky the most..Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment