Friday 20 July 2012

One little things called LOVE

Hi everyone...
Today is saturday again...I think everyone love weekend right? Why we love weekend? Everyone should know the reason, for me i like saturday because i can lied on my bed until mid day (kihkih..this really bad habit of mine), sleep tightly after 5 days of tired day. But, lately i feel something wrong with my weekend, its become another lonely weekend day for me. I always think like that every time weekend come. Actually, i'm not welcome weekend in my life already. Lately, i feel my life is something wrong. Actually, i'm not really know what going on in my life. I also make big decision in my life, i decided to broke up with my boyfriend for 4 years. I actually depressed with my relationship, not because he is bad guy or do something bad happen to me but i feel we have a lot differences and i really not feel confident with myself to change to be someone that forget my culture, maybe i will not forget it but eventually i will forget it. I am KenyahSoul for sure..hehe. I still love him no matter what, he is very kind guy. Maybe you guy curious who this guy right? Okay, i let you guys see who the guy that in my heart for 4 years.

Yes, you are right! We look happy together. I am happy with him but i need to face the reality, i feel i am not belongs to him and every time i cannot communicate with his family and friends. I feel small every time i step in his world. I am just a Kenyah girl from countryside, i know big dream is good but i don't want dream big of partner of my life. I want someone that good as him and love God more as me. My advice for little pretty teen out there, when you start feeling that you should have boyfriend, be careful with choice, don't make your life so complicated! Keep praying and its good to think too much in the beginning so you will not hurt anyone. To Edward Lai ( his name), i am really sorry for making this hard for you and i am sorry for wasting your 4 years. God will bless you and you will be happy without me. If you are my destiny, we will meet up in unexpected ways. God bless you always.
Good day everyone!! I want let my tears come out for my sad love story...but i'm ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment